N e m e s i s
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum Is For BlackOut Ragnarok Guild N e m e s i s To Hang Out

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Internet Marketing Rant..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
l0ve0fevil
N e m e s i s In Training
N e m e s i s In Training

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2011-04-11

My Internet Marketing Rant..  Empty
PostSubject: My Internet Marketing Rant..    My Internet Marketing Rant..  EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 3:43 am

Hey guys, I feel like I gotta just let out all my frustration and all the information over load that I've took in for the past 2 months and how much more information I'm probably going to take in, in the months to come.

When I first started out I was in high hopes because all I knew was with all these programs, "click a button and make 1,000+ dollars a day" although I knew that obviously it wasn't that easy I was still going to make money easy.

Right now I'm 18 years old, and my hope was to atleast get in the $50-100/day range before I graduated so I knew if I had to go to university/college after grade 12.

Right now, I have no idea. My plan as of now is to make this into a side job and work myself into a real job which isn't a bad idea since the job I am almost guaranteed is $25.00/hour starting jumping into $40.00/hour in the next 2 years with only some power engineering classes I need to take.

Anyway My Internet marketing career started off pretty awesome, My first 3 sites got ranked in the first page of google doing SEO and I was making even up to $100.00/day before all 3 websites disappeared in google (I have no idea what I did wrong because it was all manual backlinking/writing my own articles)

My next 5-7 sites are ranking anywhere from page1-5 of google but the search terms are just too small.. I thought I could rank them easily so I just dove in, and I probably can but I have to expand from manual backlinking and now I have to start learning even more with automated softwares and how to use them and which are the best for me.. I don't want to spend 500.00 and not use the softwares only to find better ones.

The 1 part about internet marketing that's the hardest is finding the information your looking for to answer your questions because time is money right? Why would someone sit here for an hour to answer my questions when you can get a lot done in a hour.

I've decided to plan for backlinking and It's going to cost me about $310.00 which is okay aslong as the plan plays out. My plan is to purchase scrapebox, bookmarking demon and article marketing robot and make a 2 level link pyramid with my bookmarks tier1 linking to money site and blog commenting/articles/forums linking to my bookmarks. Hopefully this works wonders and helps me rank so much easier.

Anyway it makes it tough because theres always so much information to learn and different ways to implement different things to help me out.

Thanks for listening to my rant, take care.

hard drive data recovery
mago
Back to top Go down

My Internet Marketing Rant..
Page 1 of 1