N e m e s i s
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum Is For BlackOut Ragnarok Guild N e m e s i s To Hang Out

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Babylon 5's use of the Internet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tranthuongbn
N e m e s i s In Training

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Babylon 5's use of the Internet Empty
PostSubject: Babylon 5's use of the Internet   Babylon 5's use of the Internet EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 2:26 pm

Babylon 5's use of the Internet began in 1991 with the creator of the series, J. Michael Straczynski, who participated in a number of Internet venues to discuss elements of his work with his fans, including the rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5 Usenet newsgroup, where he continued to communicate as late as March 2007.[1][2][3] This flow of information and feedback had a substantial impact on Babylon 5, as well as Straczynski's other shows and his fan base. This interaction pre-dated the coining of the term "blog", but is functionally similar.

split ends
Outsourced Sales
Back to top Go down
tranthuongbn

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Babylon 5's use of the Internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babylon 5's use of the Internet   Babylon 5's use of the Internet EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:58 am

Born in Lynn, Massachusetts less than two miles from his family's home in Swampscott,[2] to Irish immigrants, he was christened Walter Andrew Brennan. His father was an engineer and inventor. Walter Brennan studied engineering at Rindge Technical High School in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
While in school, Brennan became interested in acting, and began to perform in vaudeville. While working as a bank clerk, he enlisted in the U.S. Army and served as a private with the 101st Field Artillery Regiment in France during World War I.[2][3] Following the war, he moved to Guatemala and raised pineapples, before settling in Los Angeles. During the 1920s, he became invol

Stone Fireplace Designs
vaskemaskine
Back to top Go down

Babylon 5's use of the Internet
Page 1 of 1