N e m e s i s
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum Is For BlackOut Ragnarok Guild N e m e s i s To Hang Out

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brisbane beatable

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tammy
N e m e s i s Posting Wh*re
N e m e s i s Posting Wh*re

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Brisbane beatable Empty
PostSubject: Brisbane beatable   Brisbane beatable EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 11:57 pm

Ange Postecoglou's side heads into week one of the finals on the back of a remarkable 25-game unbeaten streak and as firm favourite to carry its success all the way to a maiden title.

Postecoglou's coaching counterparts heaped praise on the premier's achievements at Monday's finals launch, ahead of its major semi-final first leg with Central Coast at Bluetongue Stadium on Saturday.

And while reluctant to buy into talk the Roar were the best outfit seen in the six seasons of the A-League, Postecoglou believed his side's performance would be remembered for years to come.

"I think when you purely look at the statistics of it and what we've done and I think the football we've played, I think it has been an outstanding season and I think it will span the ages," Postecoglou said.

"I think people will look at this team and say it's a pretty extraordinary side.

"But I think to truly emphasise it even further we need to win the grand final as well to emphasise how special a season it's been."

Mariners coach Graham Arnold said Brisbane had singlehandedly improved the standard of the league with their performances, forcing other sides lto ift their game to remain competitive.

Gold Coast coach Miron Bleiberg summed up his admiration for Roar by revealing he felt powerless in watching his side fall 4-0 to them in its final regular-season match on Saturday.

search engine optimization services
Uebersetzungsbuero Englisch
Back to top Go down

Brisbane beatable
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
N e m e s i s :: Off Topic :: Word Games-
Jump to: