N e m e s i s
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum Is For BlackOut Ragnarok Guild N e m e s i s To Hang Out

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holmes smiled and shook his head.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jukido
N e m e s i s In Training
N e m e s i s In Training

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2011-08-05

Holmes smiled and shook his head. Empty
PostSubject: Holmes smiled and shook his head.   Holmes smiled and shook his head. EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 8:46 pm

Holmes smiled and shook his head. "It seems to me to have only one drawback, Hopkins, and that is that it is intrinsically impossible. Have you tried to drive a harpoon through a body? No? Tut, tut my dear sir, you must really pay attention to these details. My friend Watson could tell you that I spent a whole morning in that exercise. It is no easy matter, and requires a strong and practised arm. But this blow was delivered with such violence that the head of the weapon sank deep into the wall. Do you imagine that this anaemic youth was capable of so frightful an assault? Is he the man who hobnobbed in rum and water with Black Peter in the dead of the night? Was it his profile that was seen on the blind two nights before? No, no, Hopkins, it is another and more formidable person for whom we must seek."
Land For Sale Hervey Bay
Childcare Franchise
Back to top Go down

Holmes smiled and shook his head.
Page 1 of 1