N e m e s i s
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum Is For BlackOut Ragnarok Guild N e m e s i s To Hang Out

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Audley Freed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tranthuongbn
N e m e s i s In Training
N e m e s i s In Training

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Audley Freed Empty
PostSubject: Audley Freed   Audley Freed EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:41 am

Audley Freed is a guitarist. He started his professional career on the Southeastern club and fraternity circuit. He then formed the band Cry Of Love,[1] which was signed to Columbia Records and released the debut album Brother. The album spawned two No. 1 and two Top Ten AOR hits, including “Peace Pipe”, named by Billboard as one of the “top 50 AOR songs of all time”. Following a second Columbia release, Diamonds and Debris, and another Freed-penned AOR hit, the band called it quits.
Soon after, Freed joined The Black Crowes on lead guitar.[2] His tenure in the Crowes included tours in the U.S., Asia, and Europe, recording the album Lions, and sharing the stage with Led Zeppelin guitarist Jimmy Page in a collaboration that led to the gold-record-certified Page–Crowes Live at the Greek album.
Recent years[when?] have found Freed collaborating with some of today's most accomplished musicians. A frequent on-stage guest at Gov't Mule shows, he co-wrote and recorded ”Life on the Outside”, a song on their album The Deep End, Volume 1, which featured Sly & the Family Stone bassist Larry Graham. Freed also appears in the companion documentary, Rising Low. Freed also plays guitar on the 2008 Gov't Mule release, Holy Haunted House, where they c

Buy Unlocked iPhone 4
page rank checker
Back to top Go down

Audley Freed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
N e m e s i s :: Off Topic :: Word Games-
Jump to: