N e m e s i s
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum Is For BlackOut Ragnarok Guild N e m e s i s To Hang Out

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

List of best-selling music artists

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tranthuongbn
N e m e s i s In Training
N e m e s i s In Training

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2011-01-03

List of best-selling music artists Empty
PostSubject: List of best-selling music artists   List of best-selling music artists EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:18 am

The world's best-selling music artists lists artists with claims of 50 million or more record sales in multiple third-party reliable sources. The sales figures within the provided sources include sales of albums, singles, compilation-albums, music videos as well as downloads of singles and full-length albums. Within record-sales brackets, artists are listed in alphabetical order, rather than by number of records sold. The table the artists in which are listed with both their estimated sales figures and certified sales ranks the artist/band with most sales at the top.
Note: Although this list largely relies on claimed figures by highly reliable sources, some of the figures may need further examination to avoid inflated sales figures which is frequently practiced by record companies for promotional purposes.[1][2]
Contents [hide]
1 Artists by reputed sales
2 200 million to 299 million records
3 100 million to 199 million records
4 75 million to 99 million records
5 50 million to 74 million records
6 See also
7 References

About Daniel MacGregor
herbal vaporizer
Back to top Go down

List of best-selling music artists