N e m e s i s
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum Is For BlackOut Ragnarok Guild N e m e s i s To Hang Out

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Justification for the state

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tranthuongbn
N e m e s i s In Training
N e m e s i s In Training

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Justification for the state Empty
PostSubject: Justification for the state   Justification for the state EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:45 am

The justification of the state is a term that refers to the source of legitimate authority for the state or government. Typically, a justification of the state explains why the state should exist, and what a legitimate state should or should not be able to do.
There is no single, universally accepted justification of the state. In fact, anarchists believe that there is no justification for the state at all, and that human societies would be better off without it. However, most political ideologies have their own justifications, and thus their own vision of what constitutes a legitimate state. Indeed, a person's opinions regarding the role of government often determine the rest of their political ideology. Thus, discrepancy of opinion in a wide array of political matters is often directly traceable back to a discrepancy of opinion in the justification for the state.
The constitutions of various countries codify views as to the purposes, powers, and forms of their governments, but

sensotouch
Text uebersetzen Deutsch Englisch
Back to top Go down

Justification for the state
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
N e m e s i s :: Off Topic :: Word Games-
Jump to: