N e m e s i s
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum Is For BlackOut Ragnarok Guild N e m e s i s To Hang Out

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bradford South

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
moonlight172
N e m e s i s Posting Wh*re
N e m e s i s Posting Wh*re

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-09-18

Bradford South Empty
PostSubject: Bradford South   Bradford South EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:51 am

fashion bag
Sexy Costumes
Bradford South is a borough constituency in the city of Bradford, West Yorkshire. It elects one Member of Parliament (MP) to the House of Commons of the Parliament by the first past the post system of election.

It was a Liberal-held seat in the 1920s and 1930s, but since the 1945 general election Bradford South has returned Labour MPs, although the Conservatives came very close to gaining the seat in the 1980s.
Back to top Go down
tranthuongbn
N e m e s i s In Training

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Bradford South Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bradford South   Bradford South EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 8:11 pm

Tactics changed too, with infantry for the first time segregated from the horse-mounted troops, and required to cooperate with tanks, aircraft and new artillery tactics. Perception of military discipline too had changed. Morale, despite strict disciplinarian attitudes, had cracked in all armies during the war, but best performing troops were found to be those where emphasis on discipline had been replaced with display of personal initiative and group cohesiveness such as that found in the Australian Corps during the Hundred Days Offensive. The military sciences' analysis of military history that had failed European commanders was about to give way to a new military science, less conspicuous in appearance, but more aligned to the processes of science of testing and experimentation, the scientific method, and forever "wed" to the idea of the superiority of technology on the battlefield.

Football Flags
eyelash growth products
Back to top Go down
l0ve0fevil

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2011-04-11

Bradford South Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bradford South   Bradford South EmptyMon May 02, 2011 1:48 pm

Do I have to register to post an ad?
No, you do not need to register to post an ad.

Do I have to pay to post an ad?
All posts are free. This includes both posting an ad and replying to an ad. You will not be charged.

How do I post an ad?
Posting is easy. Simply follow the instructions below:
1/ Click "Post Ad" at the top of all the pages.
2/ Chose a category.
3/ Enter a title, price (if applicable), and description. You have the option of uploading up your photos and/or videos and entering your address.
4/ Then enter your email address and click the "Post Your Ad" button.
5/ Finally, check your email for a message. Click the "Post Confirmation" link in that email and your ad will appear on the site.
Sponsored content

Bradford South Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bradford South   Bradford South Empty

Back to top Go down

Bradford South
Page 1 of 1