N e m e s i s
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum Is For BlackOut Ragnarok Guild N e m e s i s To Hang Out

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's Finally Here !!! Light Tame - A traditional Keratin treatment in that meets full Australian regulatory requirements.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
l0ve0fevil
N e m e s i s In Training
N e m e s i s In Training

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2011-04-11

It's Finally Here !!!  Light Tame - A traditional Keratin treatment in that meets full Australian regulatory requirements.  Empty
PostSubject: It's Finally Here !!! Light Tame - A traditional Keratin treatment in that meets full Australian regulatory requirements.    It's Finally Here !!!  Light Tame - A traditional Keratin treatment in that meets full Australian regulatory requirements.  EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:11 pm

We are very pleased to introduce the new Light Tame formulation and the our results of testing have given fantastic results :

Meets full Australian Regulatory Requirements
Performs the same as the previous Light Wave formulation.
Still includes the patented Juvexin, natural raw Keratin which is left in the hair for 48 hours in order to absorb into the hair cuticle.
Will leave the hair soft and shiny.
Can be performed on any hair colour, including blondes.
Does not lighten the hair shade.
Does not reconstruct or damage the hair. Can be performed many times without long term damage to the hair.
Does not require a PH Neutraliser (Mask) to neutralise the chemical reaction.
It can truly change you're life!!! you can be Beautiful anytime of the week, with little effort. I know for a woman, hair is very important...and with this treatment it will be very Liberating.

We are located in the North Ryde business district, amongst Foxtel, Canon, Sky News, BBC and Dupont..also 2 minute walk from Macquarie Park train station.

If you have any questions, Queries please feel free to email or Call us.

Keratin hair treatment sydney
lake okeechobee bass fishing
Back to top Go down

It's Finally Here !!! Light Tame - A traditional Keratin treatment in that meets full Australian regulatory requirements.
Page 1 of 1