N e m e s i s
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum Is For BlackOut Ragnarok Guild N e m e s i s To Hang Out

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Rules, Please Read Before Posting....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SaCrEd KidZ
N e m e s i s Contributor
N e m e s i s Contributor
SaCrEd KidZ

Male Number of posts : 86
Job/hobbies : Playing Game
Humor : None
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Character sheet
HP Bar:
Forum Rules, Please Read Before Posting.... Left_bar_bleue999999999/999999999Forum Rules, Please Read Before Posting.... Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999/999999999)
Race: Elf

Forum Rules, Please Read Before Posting.... Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rules, Please Read Before Posting....   Forum Rules, Please Read Before Posting.... EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 5:32 pm

Welcome to the N e m e s i s Guild Official Forum Online Sharing Community forum. In order to make your stay as pleasant and constructive as possible please take your time to read through this document, it will help you navigate the pits and traps this community has created for new members. These rules can be changed without notice though normally we announce changes via announcement in all the forums.

Rules revised: 10-01-2009

General Rules:
Read up before asking!

Use the search function before posting. Chances are your question has already been answered.
Respect the netiquette: Lurk and get to know the forum before you post.
Keep the focus: Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved, locked or simply be deleted.
Be nice to each other and respect the moderator. Profanity and insults will not be tolerated. If you have a problem with another member turn to the respective moderator and if the moderator can't help you send a private message to SaCrEd KidZ.
Multiple registrations are prohibited and are grounds for immediate account deletion.
Official language is English only.
Requests must be made within Request forums only.
Do not request for mirrors in existing threads. If one is available, it will be provided.
If you downloaded something, thank the poster for their efforts.
Report dead links.