N e m e s i s
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum Is For BlackOut Ragnarok Guild N e m e s i s To Hang Out

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holmes looked triumphantly at Bannister

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jukido
N e m e s i s In Training
N e m e s i s In Training

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2011-08-05

Holmes looked triumphantly at Bannister Empty
PostSubject: Holmes looked triumphantly at Bannister   Holmes looked triumphantly at Bannister EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 5:28 pm

Holmes looked triumphantly at Bannister. "He put his gloves on the chair, and he took the proofs, sheet by sheet, to copy them. He thought the tutor must return by the main gate and that he would see him. As we know, he came back by the side gate. Suddenly he heard him at the very door. There was no possible escape. He forgot his gloves but he caught up his shoes and darted into the bedroom. You observe that the scratch on that table is slight at one side, but deepens in the direction of the bedroom door. That in itself is enough to show us that the shoe had been drawn in that direction, and that the culprit had taken refuge there. The earth round the spike had been left on the table, and a second sample was loosened and fell in the bedroom. I may add that I walked out to the athletic grounds this morning, saw that tenacious black clay is used in the jumping-pit and carried away a specimen of it, together with some of the fine tan or sawdust which is strewn over it to prevent the athlete from slipping. Have I told the truth, Mr. Gilchrist?"
exterior stone veneers
train your brain
Back to top Go down

Holmes looked triumphantly at Bannister
Page 1 of 1