N e m e s i s
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum Is For BlackOut Ragnarok Guild N e m e s i s To Hang Out

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dodd keeps Reds hope alive

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tammy
N e m e s i s Posting Wh*re
N e m e s i s Posting Wh*re

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Dodd keeps Reds hope alive Empty
PostSubject: Dodd keeps Reds hope alive   Dodd keeps Reds hope alive EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:06 am

Speaking ahead of the club’s foray in to A-League finals football against Wellington Phoenix at Hindmarsh Stadium on Friday night, Dodd, 31, told The World Game it is no foregone conclusion that he is heading for the exit door.

In what could be bad news for Perth Glory, and several other interested A-League parties, Dodd said: “I’d like very much to stay and I haven’t given up on that happening. I would like to re-sign and finish my career in Adelaide.

“I’ve been at the club six years and any move is something that has to be thought about long and hard and discussed with my family.

“It’s a tough decision to come to and at the moment I don’t want too much detract from the finals, because the team must come first.

“A lot has been said about my future but it’s difficult and things are at a delicate stage. I’ve been talking with the club and it’s ongoing.

“Obviously a decision will have to made soon, one way or another.

“There is interest out there for me and that’s good to know in the back of my mind.”

Despite the advancing years, Dodd has retained most of his blistering pace and believes he has three more productive years in the A-League.

search engine optimization services
Uebersetzungsbuero Englisch
Back to top Go down

Dodd keeps Reds hope alive
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
N e m e s i s :: Off Topic :: Word Games-
Jump to: