N e m e s i s
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum Is For BlackOut Ragnarok Guild N e m e s i s To Hang Out

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

World Economic Forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tranthuongbn
N e m e s i s In Training
N e m e s i s In Training

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2011-01-03

World Economic Forum Empty
PostSubject: World Economic Forum   World Economic Forum EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 2:09 am

The World Economic Forum (WEF) is a Geneva-based non-profit foundation best known for its annual meeting in Davos, Switzerland, which brings together top business leaders, international political leaders, selected intellectuals and journalists to discuss the most pressing issues facing the world, including health and the environment. Beside meetings, the WEF produces a series of research reports and engages its members in sector specific initiatives.[1] WEF also organizes the "Annual Meeting of the New Champions" in China and a series of regional meetings throughout the year. In 2008 those regional meetings included meetings on Europe and Central Asia, East Asia, the Russia CEO Roundtable, Africa, the Middle East, and the World Economic Forum on Latin America. In 2008 it launched the "Summit on the Global Agenda" in Dubai.

lamper
home alarm system reviews
Back to top Go down

World Economic Forum
Page 1 of 1